ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Notarized will online
A Will before witnesses allows you to choose your heirs and the person who will settle your estate upon your death...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Meet a notary online
- Sign your notarial will online
|Designation of a beneficiary of life insurance policies issued on my life||
|Appointment of beneficiary of savings plans||
|Adding legacies by particular title||
|Appointment of a tutor for your minor children||
Other services offered
- Will executed and signed online with a notary
- Steps included in the service :
- Online meeting with a notary to evaluate your needs and answer your legal questions
- Preparation of the will and a draft will be sent to you
- Meeting online via a conference call for explanations and signing of the will electronically with a notary
- Registration of the will to the register of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Quick and without worry, the notarial will doesn't require any verification by a Court of Law after death.
- According to your needs, the will can include the principal provisions mentionned in the section « Summary »
- The fees for the electronic signature platform and registration in the Register of wills of the Chambre des notaires du Québec are included.
- 2 to 10 working days required for the preparation of the will.
Summary of clauses available for the preparation of your Will.
- Revocation of a previous Will
- Marital status
- Funeral arrangements
- Payment of taxes and other debts
- Beneficiary of savings plans
- Beneficiary of life insurance policies
- Substitute subscriber to education savings plans
- Legacies by particular title
- Universal legacy and legacy by general title
- Distribution of shares and interests
- Exemption from seizure
- Private property
- Appointment of liquidator
- Oath and security
- Powers of the liquidator
- Appointment of a tutor
- Reading of the Will
- Interpretation Law
- Interpretative clause
Depending of your needs, other clauses can be added for a supplement following discussion with the notary.
Le testament devant 2 témoins est-il aussi valable qu'un testament notarié?
How to submit your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file