ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
A Will allows you to choose your heirs and the person who will settle your estate upon your death...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your Will
|Designation of a beneficiary of life insurance policies issued on my life||
|Appointment of a spouse or minor children as beneficiary or beneficiaries of savings plans||
|Adding legacies by particular title||
|Appointment of a tutor for your minor children||
|Form to complete your personal balance sheet||
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
No discount or credit is applicable to this option.
Other services offered
Interactive legal guide
Protect your assets...
How to achieve it?
- The Will contains the wishes of one person.
- This customized Will may contain the main clauses identified in the "Summary" tab.
- This Will must be signed in the presence of two witnesses of full age and must be probated by the Court after your death.
- This customized Will meets the needs of a majority of people.
- For a Will with more complex conditions, please contact .
Summary of clauses available for the preparation of your Will.
- Revocation of a previous Will
- Marital status
- Funeral arrangements
- Payment of taxes and other debts
- Beneficiary of savings plans (optional)
- Beneficiary of life insurance policies (optional)
- Legacies by particular title (optional)
- Universal legacy and legacy by general title
- Distribution of shares and interests
- Exemption from seizure
- Private property
- Appointment of liquidator
- Oath and security
- Powers of the liquidator
- Appointment of a tutor (optional)
- Reading of the Will
- Interpretation Law
- Interpretative clause
- Closing formalities
Le testament devant 2 témoins est-il aussi valable qu'un testament notarié?
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file