ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Protection mandate before witnesses
A protection mandate allows you to name the person who will take care of you and your property in the event of your incapacity...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your protection mandate in
case of incapacity
|Appointment of a tutor in case you have or will have minor children||
|Appointment of a mandatary as to the business/company||
|Special clause regarding your living Will||
|Form for the patrimonial inventory||
Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team
No discount or credit is applicable to this option.
Other services offered
- This protection mandate meets the needs of a majority of people.
- This customized protection mandate may include the main clauses mentioned in the "Summary" tab.
- An optional clause for living Will.
- The signing of a protection mandate in case of incapacity, whether notarized or under private writing, will, upon incapacity of the mandator, be subject to the Court's approval.
For a legal consultation or a notarized protection mandate, make your online notarized protection mandate.
Summary of clauses offered for the preparation of your protection mandate in case of incapacity.
- Identification of the mandator
- Identification of the mandatary to property
- Powers of the mandatary to property
- Identification of the mandatary to the person
- Powers of the mandatary to the person
- General powers
- Consent to Medical Care (Optional)
- Use of property of the mandator for the benefit of his spouse and/or his children in the 1st degree
- Resignation of the mandatary
- Occurrence of the incapacity
- Appointment of a tutor (Optional)
- Marital status
- Interpretation clause
- Closing formalities
Mandat en cas d'inaptitude devant notaire vs celui signé devant deux témoins
Why a protection mandate in case of incapacity?
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file