ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Protection mandate notarized online
A protection mandate allows you to name the person who will take care of you and your property in the event of your incapacity...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Meet a notary online
- Sign remotely before a notary
|Registration fees in the Register of mandates of the Chambre des notaires du Québec|
No discount or credit is applicable to this option.
Other services offered
- Protection mandate, including a general power of attorney, excecuted and signed online before a notary.
- Steps included in the service:
- Online meeting with a notary to assess your needs and get legal advice
- Preparation of the general power of attorney and protection mandate with a draft to be sent to you
- Videoconference meeting for explanations and signing of the document electronically with a notary
- Registration of the document in the register of mandates of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Depending on your needs, the general power of attorney and protection mandate may include the main provisions listed in the "Summary" section below
- The fees for the electronic signature platform and registration in the Register of mandates of the Chambre des notaires du Québec are included.
- 3 to 15 working days required for the preparation of the protection mandate.
Summary of clauses available for the preparation of your notarized protection mandate.
- Identification of the mandator
- Establishment of the general power of attorney
- Identification of the mandatary
- Power of the mandatary
- Establishment of the protection mandate
- Identification of the mandatary to property
- Powers of the mandatary to property
- Identification of the mandatary to the business and powers (Optional)
- Identification of the mandatary to the person
- Powers of the mandatary to the person
- General powers
- Consent to Medical Care (Optional)
- Use of property of the mandator for the benefit of his spouse and/or his children in the 1st degree
- Resignation of the mandatary
- Occurrence of the incapacity
- Appointment of a tutor (Optional)
- Marital status
- Interpretation clause
Depending on your needs, other clauses can be added for an extra fee following discussion with the notary.
Why a protection mandate in case of incapacity?
How to obtain your notarized act
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file