ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Online notarized appointment of liquidator
The Civil Code of Quebec allows the heirs of the deceased to appoint a liquidator who will administer the estate assets...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Meet a notary online
- Sign online before a notary
Other services offered
- It is possible to appoint a liquidator in the case of a succession (estate) with or without a Will if the testator has failed to appoint a liquidator.
- The Civil Code of Quebec gives heirs the right to appoint a liquidator who will administer the estate assets.
- The heirs may, by majority vote, appoint the liquidator.
- However, these rules may vary depending on the drafting of the Will and the powers conferred to the liquidator.
- In the absence of liquidator, the heirs will have to act collectively to settle the estate.
- Steps included in the service :
- Online meeting with a notary to assess your needs and get legal advice;
- Preparation of the appointment of the liquidator and a draft will be sent to the each signing heir;
- Meeting online via a conference call for explanations and signing of the declartion electronically with a notary.
- The fees for the electronic signature platform are included.
- A period of 3 to 10 business days will be required for the preparation of your service request
Appointment of a liquidator
How to obtain your notarized act
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file