ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Rendering of account by the liquidator
To establish the net asset value of the deceased's estate following its administration by the liquidator...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your rendering of account
- The rendering of account is one of the final steps in the process of liquidation of an estate.
- It establishes the net assets to be distributed to the heirs or determines the liabilities of the estate after paying creditors and legatees.
- It is then the balance sheet of assets and liabilities of the estate that the liquidator draws up.
- The rendering of account must be sufficiently detailed to allow the heirs to verify its accuracy and then to release the liquidator from his administration by signing a discharge.
- The liquidator must deliver the administered property and the related vouchers at the end of his administration.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file