ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Publication of a stipulation of unseizability/exemption from seizure clause in the RDPRM
If the Will or gift contains an exemption from seizure clause, the publication of such a clause in the RDPRM protects heirs against seizure...more
Answer the questionnaire
Receive confirmation of publication
- If the Will or gift contains a clause of exemption from seizure, said clause may be published in the RDPRM by the liquidator of the estate or by the recipient of the gift.
- The publication of the exemption from seizure clause allows it to be set up against third parties.
- Request a publication to prevent creditors of heirs or of the recipient from seizing the property received.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
- A period of 3 to 10 business days is required to process your request
How to submit your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file