ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Publication of the notice of appointment of the liquidator in the RDPRM
The notice of appointment of the liquidator published in the RDPRM discloses the identity of the liquidator to the heirs and third persons...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Receive the confirmation of publication
- The publication of the notice of appointment or replacement of the liquidator in the RDPRM is intended to disclose the existence and identity of the latter to:
- The heirs;
- The creditors;
- The debtors of the estate.
- Failure to publish this notice could make the liquidator personally liable for any damages suffered by a third party.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
- A period of 3 to 10 business days will be required for the preparation of your service request
How to submit your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file