ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Sale of shares by private agreement between the shareholder and the issuer - Resolutions
Resolution of the corporation holding shares wishing to sell its shares to their issuer pursuant to an agreement between the parties...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print the resolution
- A corporation that is a shareholder of the capital of an issuer may agree with the latter to purchase back shares of its own capital.
- The available resolution is suitable for the sale of a single class of shares that have already been fully paid by the shareholder to the issuer.
- This resolution meets the needs of a majority of corporations for relatively simple situations.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
- In general, any decision concerning a corporation must be subject to a resolution passed by its board of directors.
- Any resolution of the corporation must be kept in its minute book.
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file