ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Purchase of shares - Resolutions
Resolution of a corporation wishing to acquire shares in the share capital of another corporation by way of a transfer...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print the resolution
- Useful for a corporation that wishes to acquire, by way of a transfer, shares in the capital of another corporation.
- The available resolution meets the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations, and includes the documentation referred to in the "Summary" tab above.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
- In general, any decision regarding a corporation must be made by resolution passed by its board of directors.
- Any resolution of the corporation must be kept in its minute book.
This resolution service includes the following documentation, namely:
- Resolution of the corporation wishing to purchase shares of another corporation by way of transfer;
And, where applicable:
- The proxy given to the proxyholder to vote at shareholders meetings of the issuing corporation;
- Notice of intervention to any existing shareholder agreement of the issuing corporation;
Rights and obligations of the shareholders of a business corporation
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file