ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Publication of the notice of closure of the inventory in the RDPRM
The notice of closure of the estate inventory must be published in the RDPRM by the liquidator...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Receive the confirmation of publication
- The liquidator is required to make an inventory.
- The liquidator must publish a notice of closure of the succession/estate inventory in the RDPRM
- If the liquidator obtains the unanimous consent of all the heirs and successors, he can then be exempt from making the inventory.
- For more information and more complex situations, we invite you to contact .
- A period of 3 to 10 business days is required to process your request
How to submit your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file