ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
General power of attorney notarized online
The general power of attorney allows you to name the person who can act on your behalf...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Meet a notary online
- Sign online before the notary
- This general power of attorney is executed and signed online before a notary
- Service processing steps:
- Online meeting with a notary to evaluate your needs and get legal advice;
- Preparation of the power of attorney and forwarding of a draft;
- Videoconference meeting with the notary for the explanations and electronic signing of the general power of attorney.
- Registration of the will to the register of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- The signing of a general power of attorney gives your attorney the necessary powers to deal with your property just as you would yourself.
- Depending on your needs, the power of attorney may include the main provisions listed in the « Summary » section below
- The fees for the electronic signature platform are included.
- For a general power of attorney whereof terms are more complex, please contact .
- 3 to 15 business days are required for the preparation of the power of attorney.
Summary of clauses available for the preparation of your general power of attorney.
- Identification of the mandator
- Appointment of the attorney/mandatary
- Powers of the attorney/manadatary
- Appointment of the mandatary to the business (Optional)
- Powers of the mandatary to the business (Optional)
- Resignation of the attorney/mandatary
- Rendering of account
- General provisions
- End of the mandate
- Civil status
- Interpretation clause
How to obtain your notarized act
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file