Annual meetings of the corporation - Resolutions
Once a year, at the end of a fiscal year and once the financial statements have been obtained, you must proceed with the preparation of the annual meetings of your corporation...more
- The annual meetings of the corporation are usually held as follows:
- A first meeting of the board of directors in which the financial statements are approved before submitting them to the shareholders;
- A meeting of shareholders where the financial statements are received and adopted, where the directors are elected and the decision to appoint or not an auditor is made;
- A second meeting of the board of directors where the auditor is appointed, where applicable, and where the officers are also appointed.
- The available annual meetings meet the needs of most corporations.
- If, however, your corporation wishes to obtain a more comprehensive service, including in particular the preservation of the corporation's minute book in a corporate vault, the preparation of annual meetings, the updating in the government registers and a free phone consultation service, please contact .
Other services offeredShareholder agreement Sale of a business
|Annual meetings of the corporation - Resolutions||$60|
|Documents related to the appointment of proxyholders||$25|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your "Annual Meetings of the Corporation" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print your annual meetings and proceed with their signing;
In addition to three (3) regular annual meetings, you will also obtain the following related documents, namely:
- Letter of acceptance of office for each director appointed as such for the coming year;
- Proxy to vote given to each proxyholder of corporate shareholders along with the acceptance of the proxyholder and the proxy issuer (Optional)
- Extract of resolution of the Board of directors for each corporate shareholder granting a proxy to its proxyholder (Optional)
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.