|To obtain share certificates for each subscriber|
An additional $3.00 for each subscriber will be charged.
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
No discount or credit is applicable to this option.
- Resolution for the first organizational meeting of directors, including, where applicable, the notice of resignation by any first director;
- Resolution for the first shareholders meeting;
- Resolution for the second meeting of directors or, where applicable, the declaration of the sole shareholder;
- General and administrative by-laws, depending on whether it is a Quebec or Canadian (federal) corporation;
- Banking by-law;
- Notice of subscription for any share subscription;
- Statement of exemption under Regulation 45-106 for any share subscription;
- Share certificate template;
- Share certificate for any share subscription (optional)
- If applicable, a release for shares subscribed in consideration for unpaid past services;
- Acceptance of office for all elected directors, unless a Quebec corporation with a sole shareholder opted for management without a board of directors;
- Register of directors;
- Register of officers;
- Shareholders register;
- Securities register.
If you wish to obtain the corporation's minute book or the resolution and proxy concerning the appointment of a proxyholder for a shareholder which is a legal person, please use our other available services.
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file