ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Minute book of the corporation
Corporation's minute book necessary to keep records of official documents of your incorporated business...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Receive your corporation's minute book
$100 fee for each additional minute book
extra $3 fee for each additional minute book
Other services offered
- Your corporation's minute book with a customized spine (nameplate), all the relevant indexes, various registers and 6 share certificates.
- The corporation's book allows all the documents necessary for the proper administration of a corporation to be kept in one place, which will facilitate recording and consultation over time.
- You will receive your minute book in the form of a binder with slipcover.
- The corporation's certificate of incorporation and resolutions of directors and shareholders must be inserted and kept in the minute book upon receipt.
- A period of 1 to 3 business days will be required for the preparation of your service request
- Certificates and Articles
- Corporate sheets
- Forms, notices and statements
- General By-laws
- Text of the By-laws (provincial) or
- Text of the By-laws (federal)
- Shareholder agreement
- 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions
- Register of officers
- Register of directors
- Register of shareholders
- Register of securities
- Register of transfers
- Share Certificates
- Other documents
Pourquoi tenir à jour le registre de la société d'une entreprise?
Importance of the minute book of a business corporation
How to submit your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file