ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Acceptance of payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer - Resolution
Resolution of the corporate shareholder accepting payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print the resolution
- A legal person who holds shares in an issuing corporation declaring a dividend and whereof payment is in shares, must accept such payment by passing a resolution to that effect.
- The resolution to accept payment of a dividend in shares, available on this website, meet the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
- Any decision concerning a corporation is subject to a resolution to be passed by its board of directors or, as applicable, at the shareholders meeting.
- Any resolution of the corporation should be recorded and kept in its minute book.
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file