ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Acceptance of payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer - Resolution
Resolution of the corporate shareholder accepting payment of a dividend in shares of the issuer...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print the resolution
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
No discount or credit is applicable to this option.
Other services offered
- A legal person who holds shares in an issuing corporation declaring a dividend and whereof payment is in shares, must accept such payment by passing a resolution to that effect.
- The resolution to accept payment of a dividend in shares, available on this website, meet the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations.
- For a more complex situation, please contact .
- Any decision concerning a corporation is subject to a resolution to be passed by its board of directors or, as applicable, at the shareholders meeting.
- Any resolution of the corporation should be recorded and kept in its minute book.
The right to receive dividends
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file