Issue of shares - Resolution
Resolution of the corporation and associated documents confirming the issue of shares to a shareholder...more
- Service useful for a corporation wishing to issue shares through subscription.
- The issue of shares service, available on this website, meets the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations, and includes the documents listed in the "Summary" tab.
Other services offeredUpdate report with the competent authorities for a Quebec corporation Update report with the competent authorities for a federal corporation Share subscription - Resolution
|Issue of shares - Resolution||$45|
|Share certificate - 1st Subscriber|
- 1 share certificate is included in the base price, expect an extra $2.00 per additional share certificate issued to the Subscriber.
|To add a 2nd share subscriber||$35|
|Share certificate - 2nd Subscriber|
- 1 share certificate is included in the price of this option, expect an extra $2.00 per additional share certificate issued to the 2nd Subscriber
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare all the documents concerning the "Issue of shares" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print the various documents and proceed with their signing;
The issue of shares service includes the following documents, namely:
- The corporation's resolution for the issue of shares
- Notice of share subscription
- Statement according to Regulation 45-106
- Share certificate And, where applicable:
- Discharge to the issuer if the shares are issued in consideration of past services
- Notice of intervention to a unanimous shareholder agreement already in force
- Notice of intervention to another type of shareholder agreement
If the issue of shares is made in the name of a legal person (a corporation), other related services in connection with the subscriber are also available on this website to obtain, where applicable, all the relevant resolutions and other documents.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.