Personal Law Business Law Legal advice
Franšais About us Sign up Log in
Interactive legal guides Packages Online consultation Videos Frequently asked questions Legal blog
Services > Common law

Documents available in common law

This general continuing power of attorney allows you to name a person who will act on your behalf and manage your property if you become incapacitated.
Last Will and Testament|starting from $35
Your Will allows you to choose to whom you will pass on your property upon your death.
This power of attorney for personal care allows you to name a person who will take care of you and make personal care decisions for you if you become incapacitated.

Related videos

How to create your document

This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file