ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Last Will and Testament
Your Will, signed in the presence of witnesses, allows you to choose the persons to whom you wish to transfer your property and the person who will administer your estate after your death...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your Will
|Designation of a beneficiary of life insurance policies issued on your life||
|Designating a spouse or dependent child as beneficiary of your registered retirement savings plans (RRSPs) and income fund (RRIF)||
|Adding specific gifts or bequests||
|Appointment of a guardian for your minor children||
- The Will contains the wishes of one person.
- Your personalized Will contains the main clauses identified in the "Summary" tab.
- You must sign your Will with and in the presence of two witnesses of full age.
- You can also name a guardian for your minor children in your Will, if applicable.
- Depending on the nature of your assets and the province you live in,
your executor may need to obtain a grant of probate from the court after
- The customized Will, available on this website, is designed to meet the needs of the majority of people for relatively simple distribution scenarios.
- For a Will whereof terms are more complex, please contact your legal advisor.
Summary of clauses available for the preparation of your Will.
- Revocation of previous Wills
- Marital status
- Appointment of executor
- Declaration of beneficiaries of life insurance policies (optional)
- Designation of Beneficiary of savings plans (optional)
- Payment of taxes and other debts
- Specific bequests (optional)
- Residue of the estate
- Payments for minor beneficiaries or beneficiaries under legal disabilities
- Conversion of assets and powers of the executor
- Exemption from seizure
- Exclusions from net family property and community of property
- Oath and security
- Appointment of a guardian for minor child (optional)
- Funeral arrangements
- Governing Law
- Interpretation clause
- Closing formalities
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file