ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Purchase offer for a boat
Your purchase offer for a used boat sold by an individual to well start your negotiations...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your purchase offer
|Balance of sale price||
|Sale of the purchaser's boat||
|Privilege to continue to offer the vessel (boat) for sale, with right of first refusal clause in favour of the buyer.||
|Acceptance conditional to the cancellation of another purchase offer previously accepted by the seller||
|Waiver of a right of first refusal provided in another document||
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
No credit for this option.
Other services offered
- The purchase offer is an extremely important document in the negotiations that would lead to the acquisition of a vessel.
- It is a contract whereby the buyer agrees to purchase and the seller, accepting the purchase offer, commits himself or herself to sell under the conditions provided therein.
- The purchase offer is therefore binding upon both parties.
- The non-compliance with the purchase offer may have serious legal consequences for the party who refuses to comply with such a contract; if:
- If the seller refuses to execute the purchase offer, the buyer may apply to Court to force the seller to sell such property under the conditions stated in the purchase offer;
- If the buyer does not want to perform his or her obligation, the seller may apply to Court to seek damages from the buyer for the suffered harm.
- The purchase offer, available on this website, is a comprehensive document that will usually meet your needs.
- For a purchase offer of which conditions are more complex, please contact .
Summary of the clauses available for the preparation of your purchase offer.
- Identification of the parties
- Subject matter of the purchase offer
- Purchase price
- Conditions of the purchase offer (series of optional conditions, some of which are subject to an additional fee):
- Vessel Inspection
- Obtaining adequate insurance quote
- Testing the boat on water
- Balance of sale price ($)
- Privilege of continuing to offer the boat for sale ($)
- Acceptance conditional upon cancellation of another previously accepted offer ($)
- Waiver of right of first refusal ($)
- Sale of the boat of the purchaser ($)
- Declarations and obligations of the seller
- Declarations and obligations of the purchaser
- Arrangements for the transfer of ownership and taking of possession
- Election of domicile
- Terms of acceptance and signatures
Quelle est l'utilité de signer une offre ou contrat de vente pour un bateau?
Purchasing or selling a boat
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file