ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Calculation of the partitionable value of the family patrimony in the event of death
This document sets out the value of the family patrimony of married or civilly united spouses following the death of one of them...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your work chart
- The value of family patrimony for each of the married or civilly united spouses must be established following the death of one of them.
- Unless otherwise stated, this document must be prepared prior to the drafting of an estate inventory.
- If the surviving spouse is not a legatee or inherits in proportion with other heirs, the value of the family patrimony must be established.
- It is not necessary to establish the value of the family patrimony if:
- The surviving spouse has renounced the family patrimony before the coming into force of the Act;
- The surviving spouse becomes the sole heir of all property of the deceased.
- For more information and more complex situations, please contact .
Other services offered
Interactive legal guide
A loved one just passed away ...
What to do?
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file