ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Motor vehicle sales agreement between individuals
Your motor vehicle sales agreement evidenced in writing for added security...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print your sales agreement
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.
Other services offered
- Unlike buying a used vehicule from a dealership or a specialized vehicle seller, the Consumer Protection Act does not apply to the sale of a motor vehicle between individuals.
- Why sell a used motor vehicle between individuals by verbal agreement only?
- Why not closing the sale of a vehicle by a written contract and taking the time to do the necessary basic verifications?
- We offer you a motor vehicle sales agreement between individuals that include several clauses which will allow you to seal the deal with peace of mind:
- A description of the vehicle;
- A statement that the vehicle has been inspected;
- A statement that the vehicle is free of any movable hypothec, lien, etc;
- The applicable warranty and defining its coverage extent.
- In case of sale of a motor vehicle by an individual, the sale is valid upon signing and there is no cancellation period.
- If you wish, we can check for you if the vehicle you wish to purchase has any lien registered against it at the RDPRM simply by making a search with the vehicle identification number
- You may find a wide range of information on various legal matters at .
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file