Motor vehicle sales agreement between individuals
Your motor vehicle sales agreement evidenced in writing for added security...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your sales agreement.
- Unlike buying a used vehicule from a dealership or a specialized vehicle seller, the Consumer Protection Act does not apply to the sale of a motor vehicle between individuals.
- Why sell a used motor vehicle between individuals by verbal agreement only?
- Why not closing the sale of a vehicle by a written contract and taking the time to do the necessary basic verifications?
- We offer you a motor vehicle sales agreement between individuals that include several clauses which will allow you to seal the deal with peace of mind:
- A description of the vehicle;
- A statement that the vehicle has been inspected;
- A statement that the vehicle is free of any movable hypothec, lien, etc;
- The applicable warranty and defining its coverage extent.
- In case of sale of a motor vehicle by an individual, the sale is valid upon signing and there is no cancellation period.
- If you wish, we can check for you if the vehicle you wish to purchase has any lien registered against it at the RDPRM simply by making a search with the vehicle identification number
- You may find a wide range of information on various legal matters at .
Other services offeredAcknowledgement of debt RDPRM - Search with the vehicle identification number (motor vehicle - trailer)
You can choose to draft your "motor vehicle sales agreement" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not already done, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the required information for the preparation of the sales agreement;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your sales agreement and proceed with its signing.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.