Offer to lease for a commercial or industrial space
Your offer to lease for a commercial or industrial space in order to determine your rights as a landlord or tenant...more
- The offer to lease is a contract to be concluded between a landlord (the lessor), and a prospective tenant (the lessee) who is interested in renting a space for professional, commercial or industrial purposes.
- The offer to lease is not subject to the rules pertaining to residential tenancies.
- It is therefore essential that the landlord and the future tenant discuss and agree on each of the provisions of the offer that will bind them, as it will be the only document evidencing their agreement until the lease agreement is signed.
- The offer to lease must be explicit on:
- The rent related matters;
- The description of the leased premises;
- The intended use for the leased premises;
- The renewal options.
- The offer to lease available on this website is a document that provides the main clauses listed in the "Summary" tab.
- It is also a document that will meet your needs for relatively simple lease offers. For offers to lease whereof conditions are more complex, please contact .
Other services offeredPower of attorney to administer one or more immovable properties Long-term rental agreement for a cottage - lease for vacation purposes - more than a month Commercial lease Formal notice demanding payment of a past due rent Formal notice demanding the restoration of the leased premises
|Offer to lease for a commercial or industrial space||$40|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the offeror which would be a corporation||$5|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the owner which would be a corporation||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your "Offer to lease for a commercial or industrial space" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not already done, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your offer to lease;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print your lease and proceed with its signing;
Summary of clauses provided in the commercial offer to lease.
- Identification of the parties
- Description of the leased premises
- Operating costs
- Reimbursement of taxes paid by the Lessor on behalf of the Offeror
- Electricity consumption, heating and maintenance of systems
- Renewal options
- Assignment and Sublease
- Special clause
- Additional clause
- Intervention of surety
- Other provisions
- Building rules and regulations
- Closing formalities
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.