ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Formal notice exposing a latent or hidden defect in a property
Your formal notice to expose the discovery of a latent defect in a property that you have acquired...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your formal notice
- The formal notice is a legal document demanding that the addressee formally perform an obligation, on specific terms and within a specified time frame.
- In some cases, sending a formal notice is mandatory before starting legal actions.
- The receipt of your formal notice will maybe induce the addressee to accept a settlement.
- The formal notice is in the form of a letter containing various provisions, including:
- A summary of the problem;
- A demand for a specific relief or payment;
- A deadline for addressing the situation.
- Our formal notice to expose a latent defect in a property, is a document that meets your needs for a relatively simple situation.
- For more complex situations requiring further examination, we can refer you to a legal advisor.
- You can find information, in french, on various legal topics at .
Other services offered
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file