ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Formal notice demanding a contribution to the maintenance of a common wall
Your formal notice demanding a neighbour's contribution to the maintenance of a common wall...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your formal notice
- The formal notice is legal document demanding that the addressee formally perform an obligation, on specific terms and within a specified time frame.
- In some cases, sending a formal notice is mandatory before starting legal actions.
- The receipt of your formal notice will maybe induce the addressee to accept a settlement.
- The formal notice is in the form of a letter containing various provisions, including:
- A summary of the problem;
- A demand for a specific relief or payment;
- A deadline for addressing the situation.
- Our formal notice demanding a contribution to the maintenance of a common wall, is a document that meets your needs for a relatively simple situation.
- For more complex situations requiring further examination, we can refer you to a legal advisor.
- You can find information, in french, on various legal topics at .
Interactive legal guide
Want to make a real estate purchase...
What to do?
Civil and commercial mediation
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file