ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Your employment contract will allow you to reach an agreement between employer and employee upon different terms and conditions of employment...more
- Answer the questionnaire
- Print your employment contract
|Overtime pay clause||
|Employee profit participation clause||
|Non-solicitation of personnel clause||
|Non-solicitation of customers clause||
|Non-solicitation of suppliers clause||
|Extract of resolution of the employer which would be a corporation||
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
No discount or credit is applicable to this option.
Other services offered
Interactive legal guide
Want to start a business...
How to do it?
- The employment contract is an agreement between employer and employee.
- Your employment contract shall govern in particular:
- The type of remuneration;
- Sick leaves and other leaves;
- Your employment contract is intended to prevent any dispute between the parties.
- Your employment contract may also contain clauses regarding :
- The non-competition;
- The non-solicitation of customers or clients;
- The non-solicitation of staff members, and
- Schedules or appendixes containing employer policies.
- The available employment contract is a document that sets out the main clauses listed in the "Summary" tab above.
- This document will meet your needs for a relatively simple employment contract. For an employment contract whereof conditions are more complex, please contact .
Summary of the available clauses for the preparation of your employment contract.
- Identification of the parties
- Preliminary provisions
- Position and office
- Period of contract
- Probationary period
- Work Schedule
- Overtime pay ($)
- Profit participation/sharing ($)
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Vacations and leaves
- Sick leaves
- Public and statutory holidays
- Obligations of the employee
- Non-competition ($)
- Non-solicitation of customers ($)
- Non-solicitation of staff members ($)
- Non-solicitation of suppliers ($)
- Termination of employment
- End of the employment contract
- Mediation and arbitration
How to create your document
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file