ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Your employment contract will allow you to reach an agreement between employer and employee upon different terms and conditions of employment...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print your employment contract
Sign the contract
|Overtime pay clause||
|Employee profit participation clause||
|Non-solicitation of personnel clause||
|Non-solicitation of customers clause||
|Non-solicitation of suppliers clause||
|Employer's policy regarding the use of drugs and/or alcohol||
|Employer's policy on occupational health and safety||
|Employer's policy on temporary employee work assignment following a work-related accident or an occupational injury||
|Employer's policy concerning the use of cell phones or smartphones provided to employees||
|Employer's policy regarding the computer system, emails and Internet access||
|Employer's policy regarding the use of its motor vehicles by employees||
|Employer's policy regarding the supply of a motor vehicle to certain employees||
|Extract of resolution of the employer which would be a corporation||
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
- No credit for this option.
Other services offered
Interactive legal guide
Want to start a business...
How to do it?
- The employment contract is an agreement between employer and employee.
- Your employment contract shall govern in particular:
- The type of remuneration;
- Sick leaves and other leaves;
- Your employment contract is intended to prevent any dispute between the parties.
- Your employment contract may also contain clauses regarding :
- The non-competition;
- The non-solicitation of customers or clients;
- The non-solicitation of staff members, and
- Schedules or appendixes containing employer policies.
- The available employment contract is a document that sets out the main clauses listed in the "Summary" tab above.
- This document will meet your needs for a relatively simple employment contract. For an employment contract whereof conditions are more complex, please contact .
Summary of the available clauses for the preparation of your employment contract.
- Identification of the parties
- Preliminary provisions
- Position and office
- Period of contract
- Probationary period
- Work Schedule
- Overtime pay ($)
- Profit participation/sharing ($)
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Vacations and leaves
- Sick leaves
- Public and statutory holidays
- Obligations of the employee
- Non-competition ($)
- Non-solicitation of customers ($)
- Non-solicitation of staff members ($)
- Non-solicitation of suppliers ($)
- Termination of employment
- End of the employment contract
- Mediation and arbitration
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file