ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
- Bachelor degree in law and Specialized Graduate Diploma in Notarial Law from the University of Montreal;
- Bachelors in Accounting and Business Sciences at HEC Montreal;
- Bachelor of Arts at the University of Montreal.
- Will, mandate in case of incapacity and power of attorney;
- Solemnization of a civil marriage and civil union;
- Shareholder agreement, incorporation, sale of an enterprise, sale of shares, limited partnership, general partnership and non-profit corporation;
- Arbitration, civil and commercial mediation;
- Intellectual property and trade-mark;
- Residential, commercial and marine financing;
- Sale of residential, commercial immovables and commercial lease.
- Chartered accountant;
- Trade-marks agent;
- Civil mediator;
- Commercial arbitrator, member and president of L'Association des notaires arbitres du Québec;
- President of Notaries regroupement Jurisconseil Inc.;
- Member of the working group on co-ownership of the Chambre des notaires du Québec established with the support of the Minister of Justice;
- Notary accredited for the homologation of a mandate and opening protection regime for incapacitated persons;
- Agent for the verification of identity for public governmental infrastructure.
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file