The movable hypothec agreement is used to secure the obligation of a debtor to a creditor...more
- The movable hypothec is an agreement between a debtor and a creditor to secure certain obligations or commitments towards each other.
- In most cases, the movable hypothec is granted by a person running a business.
- The loan document or any other document which the hypothec secures must be signed and effective prior to the signing of the hypothecary commitment, unless you wish to add the loan directly in the hypothec.
- The movable hypothec, available on this website, is a document that will meet your needs for relatively simple hypothecs without delivery. For hypothecary agreements of which conditions are more complex, please contact .
Other services offeredRDPRM - Preliminary movable property search RDPRM - Search with the vehicle identification number (motor vehicle - trailer)
|The obligation (loan) to secure has already been evidenced in a separate document||Included|
|To acknowledge the loan in the deed of hypothec||$15|
|To obtain the extract of the resolution of the Debtor which would be a legal person (corporation, company, etc.)||$5|
|To obtain the extract of the resolution of the Creditor which would be a legal person (corporation, company, etc.)||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to prepare your "movable hypothec" agreement online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your hypothec;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your document and proceed with its signing;
- Thereafter, you will have to register your hypothec in the appropriate Register in order to make it enforceable against third parties;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.