Commitment to confidentiality by an employee
For your employees to commit in writing to maintaining confidentiality...more
- The commitment to confidentiality is signed by the employee to the benefit of the employer.
- This commitment will enable you to specify the type of information you wish to keep confidential.
- This commitment may also contain clauses regarding the:
- Non-solicitation of clients or customers;
- Non-solicitation of staff members or employees.
- This document will address the needs of the employer for a relatively simple commitment and it is especially intended to prevent the employee from revealing any confidential content or information whatsoever. For a commitment to confidentiality which conditions are more complex, we can refer you to a legal counsel.
Other services offeredConfidentiality agreement for the purposes of a commercial agreement Employment contract/agreement
|Commitment to confidentiality by an employee||$15|
|Commitment to the non-solicitation of clients or customers||$7|
|Commitment to non-solicitation of staff members or employees||$7|
You can choose to draft your "Commitment to Confidentiality" online. Here are the steps you need to follow :
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not already done, please register;
- Complete the questionnaires by entering the required information for the preparation of the commitment to confidentiality;
- Once you have completed the questionnaires, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the commitment and have it signed by your employee in the presence of a witness;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.