Personal Law Business Law Legal advice
Français About us Sign up Log in
Interactive legal guides Packages Online consultation Videos Frequently asked questions Legal blog
Services > Enduring/Continuing power of attorney for property

An enduring/continuing power of attorney for property allows you to name a person who will act on your behalf and manage your property if you become incapacitated.

Answer the questionnaire, print and sign your power of attorney in the presence of witnesses.

Related videos

How to create your document

This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file