ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
RDPRM - Search by owner's name
The search by the owner's name allows you to know if financial charges are registered against him or her in the RDPRM, which may be affecting a specific property, such as a pleasure craft...more
Answer the questionnaire
Receive the search result
|Fee for consulting the Register using the owner's name - Non-taxable|
- Expect an additional fee of $9 for each owner of the subject property
|To check more than one owner's name|
- Expect an additional fee of $25 for the verification of each additional owner's name
Other services offered
- Planning to buy a "used" boat from a non-professional seller?
- If this is the case, it is highly recommended to perform search in the RDPRM using the name of the boat's owner in order to make sure that no lien is affecting the vessel.
- Without this verification, you may be taking the risk of facing a creditor of the seller that still has a lien on the boat and that can seize the boat without being obliged to compensate you.
- Why take the risk to lose your boat, your payments and all the expenses already incurred?
- A period of 2 to 3 business days is required to process your request
Quelle est l'utilité de signer une offre ou contrat de vente pour un bateau?
How to submit your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file