ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Extension of time for the use of a trademark
Your request to extend the time to file a Declaration of Use of your trademark...more
- Following the filing of an application for registration of a trademark, the processing time by the CIPO is about one year.
- If at the time of its approval, your trademark is not used in Canada yet in connection with the specified goods or services, a declaration must be filed at the CIPO.
- Our legal experts who are also trade-mark agents, can file, on your behalf, an application for extension of time to file a Declaration of Use of a trademark.
- For additional legal information on trademarks, please contact .
- A period of 2 to 3 business days will be required for the preparation of your service request
How to submit your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file