ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Extension of time for the use of a trademark
Your request to extend the time to file a Declaration of Use of your trademark...more
- Following the filing of an application for registration of a trademark, the processing time by the CIPO is about one year.
- If at the time of its approval, your trademark is not used in Canada yet in connection with the specified goods or services, a declaration must be filed at the CIPO.
- Our legal experts who are also trade-mark agents, can file, on your behalf, an application for extension of time to file a Declaration of Use of a trademark.
- For additional legal information on trademarks, please contact .
- A period of 2 to 3 business days is required to process your request
How to submit your request
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file