Acknowledgement of debt
Your acknowledgement of debt to attest in writing the existence of a loan between the lender and the borrower...more
- The acknowledgement of debt is a written document that attests the existence of a money loan by a creditor to a borrower.
- The acknowledgement of debt can take form of a letter with various clauses, including:
- The loan amount;
- The applicable interest rate;
- The dates of payment;
- The amount and frequency of payments.
- The acknowledgement of debt is often the only evidence of the loan's existence.
- This evidence could be very useful in the case of:
- Legal action.
- The acknowledgement of debt available on this site is a document that meets your needs for relatively simple loans.
|Acknowledgement of debt||$15|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft an "Acknowledgement of debt" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not already done, please register;
- Complete the questionnaires by entering the information necessary to draft the acknowledgement of debt;
- Once you have completed the questionnaires, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the acknowledgement of debt and proceed with its signature;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.