ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Acknowledgement of debt
Your acknowledgement of debt to attest in writing the existence of a loan between the lender and the borrower...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print your acknowledgement of debt
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
- No credit for this option.
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.
- The acknowledgement of debt is a written document that attests the existence of a money loan by a creditor to a borrower.
- The acknowledgement of debt can take form of a letter with various clauses, including:
- The loan amount;
- The applicable interest rate;
- The dates of payment;
- The amount and frequency of payments.
- The acknowledgement of debt is often the only evidence of the loan's existence.
- This evidence could be very useful in the case of:
- Legal action.
- The acknowledgement of debt available on this site is a document that meets your needs for relatively simple loans.
- For loans whereof conditions are more complex, please contact .
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file