Protection mandate in case of incapacity
The protection mandate allows you to choose who will take care of you and your property if you become incapacitated...more
- This protection mandate meets the needs of a majority of people.
- This customized protection mandate may include the main clauses mentioned in the "Summary" tab.
- An optional clause for living Will.
- The signing of a protection mandate in case of incapacity, whether notarized or under private writing, will, upon incapacity of the mandator, be subject to the Court's approval.
Other services offeredGeneral power of attorney Will
|Protection mandate in case of incapacity||$35|
|Special clause regarding your living Will||$5|
|Appointment of a tutor in case you have or will have minor children||$5|
|Appointment of a mandatary as to the business/company||$8|
|Form for the patrimonial inventory||Included|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your protection mandate online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print your protection mandate and sign it before two witnesses;
Summary of clauses offered for the preparation of your protection mandate in case of incapacity.
- Identification of the mandator
- Identification of the mandatary to property
- Powers of the mandatary to property
- Identification of the mandatary to the person
- Powers of the mandatary to the person
- General powers
- Consent to Medical Care (Optional)
- Use of property of the mandator for the benefit of his spouse and/or his children in the 1st degree
- Resignation of the mandatary
- Occurrence of the incapacity
- Appointment of a tutor (Optional)
- Marital status
- Interpretation clause
- Closing formalities
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.