ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Protection mandate in case of incapacity
The protection mandate allows you to choose who will take care of you and your property if you become incapacitated...more
Answer the questionnaire
Print your protection mandate in
case of incapacity
|Special clause regarding your living Will||
|Appointment of a tutor in case you have or will have minor children||
|Appointment of a mandatary as to the business/company||
|Form for the patrimonial inventory||
|Questionnaires review with a member of our legal team|
- No credit for this option.
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.
Other services offered
- This protection mandate meets the needs of a majority of people.
- This customized protection mandate may include the main clauses mentioned in the "Summary" tab.
- An optional clause for living Will.
- The signing of a protection mandate in case of incapacity, whether notarized or under private writing, will, upon incapacity of the mandator, be subject to the Court's approval.
- For a protection mandate whereof terms are more complex, please contact .
Summary of clauses offered for the preparation of your protection mandate in case of incapacity.
- Identification of the mandator
- Identification of the mandatary to property
- Powers of the mandatary to property
- Identification of the mandatary to the person
- Powers of the mandatary to the person
- General powers
- Consent to Medical Care (Optional)
- Use of property of the mandator for the benefit of his spouse and/or his children in the 1st degree
- Resignation of the mandatary
- Occurrence of the incapacity
- Appointment of a tutor (Optional)
- Marital status
- Interpretation clause
- Closing formalities
This browser does not support this kind of file. Please download the file to view it: Download the file