Protection mandate in case of incapacity
The protection mandate allows you to choose who will take care of you and your property if you become incapacitated...more
- This protection mandate meets the needs of a majority of people.
- This customized protection mandate may include the main clauses mentioned in the "Summary" tab.
- An optional clause for living Will.
- The signing of a protection mandate in case of incapacity, whether notarized or under private writing, will, upon incapacity of the mandator, be subject to the Court's approval.
Other services offeredWill
|Protection mandate in case of incapacity||$35|
|Special clause regarding your living Will||$5|
|Appointment of a tutor in case you have or will have minor children||$5|
|Appointment of a mandatary as to the business/company||$8|
|Form for the patrimonial inventory||Included|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your protection mandate online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print your protection mandate and sign it before two witnesses;
Summary of clauses offered for the preparation of your protection mandate in case of incapacity.
- Identification of the mandator
- Identification of the mandatary to property
- Powers of the mandatary to property
- Identification of the mandatary to the person
- Powers of the mandatary to the person
- General powers
- Consent to Medical Care (Optional)
- Use of property of the mandator for the benefit of his spouse and/or his children in the 1st degree
- Resignation of the mandatary
- Occurrence of the incapacity
- Appointment of a tutor (Optional)
- Marital status
- Interpretation clause
- Closing formalities
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.