Your Will allows you to choose to whom you will pass on your property upon your death...more
- The Will contains the wishes of one person.
- This customized Will may contain the main clauses identified in the "Summary" tab.
- This Will must be signed in the presence of two witnesses of full age and must be probated by the Court after your death.
- This customized Will meets the needs of a majority of people.
Other services offeredProtection mandate in case of incapacity Cohabitation agreement between de facto spouses Living will
|Designation of a beneficiary of life insurance policies issued on my life||$5|
|Appointment of a spouse or minor children as beneficiary or beneficiaries of savings plans||$5|
|Adding legacies by particular title||$5|
|Appointment of a tutor in the case you have minor children||$5|
|Form to complete your personal balance sheet||Included|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to follow to prepare your "Will" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print your Will and sign it before two witnesses;
Summary of clauses available for the preparation of your Will.
- Revocation of a previous Will
- Marital status
- Funeral arrangements
- Payment of taxes and other debts
- Beneficiary of savings plans (optional)
- Beneficiary of life insurance policies (optional)
- Legacies by particular title (optional)
- Universal legacy and legacy by general title
- Distribution of shares and interests
- Exemption from seizure
- Private property
- Appointment of liquidator
- Oath and security
- Powers of the liquidator
- Appointment of a tutor (optional)
- Reading of the Will
- Interpretation Law
- Interpretative clause
- Closing formalities
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.