Appointment of a replacement director - Resolution
Resolution useful for directors who wish to appoint a new replacement director in place of the shareholders following the removal of a director from office by the latter...more
- Resolution useful for directors in office when the shareholders have removed a director from office, but did not provide for his or her replacement at the same meeting at which they decided to remove him or her, although it was their intention to appoint a replacement. In such a case, the law provides that the directors may proceed without delay to the appointment of such replacement.
- The available resolution will meet the needs of most corporation for relatively simple situations, so long as the "Removal of a director" has been purchased first.
Other services offeredRemoval of a director - Resolution
|Appointment of a replacement director - Resolution||$15|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to prepare your "Resolution to appoint a replacement director in place of the shareholders" online:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled «Click here to start»;
- If you have not already done so, sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once your questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print your resolution and sign it;
This service includes the following documents:
- Resolution of directors to appoint a replacement director;
- Acceptance of office by the director.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.