Election of a new director - Resolution
Resolution of the shareholders to elect new directors...more
Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team for an additional $30
DescriptionOptions and fees
- The election of new directors of a corporation must subject to a resolution of the shareholders of the corporation passed at a special meeting.
- The available resolution will meet the needs of most corporations where the number of directors in office following such election will never exceed the number already provided for in the articles said corporation.
Other services offeredResignation of a director - Resolution
|Election of a new director - Resolution||$15|
|Form for the acceptance of office by the new director||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to prepare your resolution concerning the "election of new directors":
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once the questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print your resolution and sign it;
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.