Removal of a director - Resolution
Resolution for shareholders wishing to remove a director from the corporation...more
Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team for an additional $30
DescriptionOptions and fees
- A director of a corporation may be removed from office by the shareholders through a resolution in this regard.
- Upon removal of a director, the shareholders may elect a replacement during the same meeting. However, if the board of directors still has the required quorum, the shareholders may decide not to appoint a replacement until their next annual meeting. if the shareholders do intend to appoint a replacement but did not actually do it, the law provides that the directors may then proceed without delay to the appointment of such replacement.
- The availablbe resolution will meet the needs of most corporations for relatively simple situations.
Other services offeredAppointment of a replacement director - Resolution
|Removal of a director - Resolution||$15|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
Steps to prepare a "Resolution for the removal of a director" online.
- Start the service by clicking the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire;
- Once your questionnaire is completed, pay the fees with your credit card;
- Print your resolution and sign it;
This service includes:
- Shareholders resolution to remove a director from office;
- Acceptance of office by the new elected director, if any.
View other videos
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.