Employer policy concerning an employer-provided vehicle
Your employer policy regarding the supply of a vehicle to a company employee will allow you to properly set out the employer's and employee's responsibilities in this regard...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your policy.
Have it signed.
- The policy concerning an employer-provided vehicle enables the employer to share with its employees its vision, values and intentions on this matter.
- Upon the hiring or introduction of such policy by the employer, any employee subject to this policy must receive a copy thereof and sign it.
- The policy concerning an employer-provided vehicle aims to clearly state the obligations and responsibilities of both the employer and the employee in this regard.
- The available policy concerning an employer-provided vehicle is a document that includes the main provisions of which an overview can be found in the "Summary" tab above.
- This document will meet the needs of a business wishing to implement a relatively simple policy an employer-provided vehicle. For a policy of which conditions are more complex, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
Other services offeredPolicy - Occupational health and safety Policy concerning the use of drugs and/or alcohol Policy concerning the use of employer-owned vehicles by employees
You may choose to prepare your "Policy concerning an employer-provided vehicle" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your policy and proceed with its signing.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
Overview of the provisions set out in the policy concerning an employer-provided vehicle:
- Compliance with the law;
- Trafic and parking violations;
- Driver's licence;
- Persons allowed in an employer-provided vehicle;
- Procedure in case of accident;
- Costs of use of employer-provided vehicle;
- Cell phone use;
- Smoking in employer-provided vehicle (optional);
- Contact person in case of inquiries regarding the policy;
- Amendment to the policy;
- Interpretation clause.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.