Policy regarding the use of cell phones or smartphones supplied to employees
Your employer policy concerning the use of cell phones or a smartphones supplied to employees will enable you to to properly set out the employer's and employee's responsibilities in this regard...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your policy.
Have it signed.
- The employer policy regarding the use of cell phones or smartphones supplied to employees enables the employer to share with its employees its vision, values and intentions on this matter.
- Upon the hiring or introduction of such policy by the employer, any employee subject to this policy must receive a copy thereof and sign it.
- The employer policy regarding the use of cell phones or smartphones supplied to employees aims to clearly state the obligations and responsibilities of both the employer and the employee in this regard.
- The employer policy regarding the use of cell phones or smartphones supplied to employees available is a document that includes the main provisions of which an overview can be found in the "Summary" tab above.
- This document will meet the needs of a business wishing to implement a relatively simple policy regarding the use of cell phones or smartphones supplied to employees. For a policy of which conditions are more complex, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
Other services offeredPolicy concerning the use of employer's computer system, internet and email Policy concerning the use of employer-owned vehicles by employees Employer policy concerning an employer-provided vehicle
You may choose to prepare your "employer policy regarding the use of cell phones or smartphones supplied to employees" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your policy and proceed with its signing.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
Overview of the provisions set out in the employer policy regarding the use of cell phones or smartphones supplied to employees:
- Scope and application of the policy;
- Policy statement;
- Eligibility criteria for company issued cell phones
- For cell phones
- For smartphones
- Employees travelling outside their usual workplace
- Employer's directives regarding the purchase of cell phones;
- Personal calls, 411 directory assistance calls and text messaging;
- Repossession of company-owned cell phones;
- Converting a company-owned cell phone to a personal cell phone;
- Converting a personal cell phone account to a business cell phone account;
- Use of mobile devices while driving (phone, email, text messaging, etc.)
- General guidelines
- Quebec Legislation
- Sanctions for non-compliance;
- Contact person in case of inquiries regarding the policy;
- Amendment to the policy;
- Interpretation clause.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.