Temporary assignment policy in case of injury or occupational disease
Your employer policy regarding the temporary assignment of employees in the event of a work injury or occupational disease will allow you to properly establish the guidelines and directives to follow upon occurrence of such an event...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your policy.
Have it signed.
- The temporary assignment policy in case of employment injury or occupational disease enables the employer to share with its employees its vision, values and intentions in this regard.
- Upon the hiring or introduction of such policy by the employer, any employee subject to this policy must receive a copy thereof and sign it.
- The temporary assignment policy in case of employment injury or occupational disease aims to clearly state the responsibilities of both the employer and the employee on this matter.
- The available temporary assignment policy in case of injury or occupational disease is a document that includes the main provisions of which an overview can be found in the "Summary" tab above.
- This document will meet the needs of a business wishing to implement a relatively simple policy regarding the temporary assignment in case of injury or occupational disease. For a policy of which conditions are more complex, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
Other services offeredPolicy - Occupational health and safety Policy concerning the use of drugs and/or alcohol Policy regarding the use of cell phones or smartphones supplied to employees
You may choose to prepare your "Temporary assignment policy in case of injury or occupational disease" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your policy and proceed with its signing.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
Overview of the provisions set out in the employer policy regarding temporary assignment of employees in case of employment injury or occupational disease:
- Temporary assignment of an employee who has sustained an employment injury or occupational disease;
- Procedure for employee temporary assignment;
- Contact person in case of inquiries about this policy;
- Amendment to the policy;
- Interpretation clause.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.