Notice of suspension following or not following a warning to the employee - without pay
Notice of suspension for employer wishing to impose, as disciplinary action, a temporary suspension without pay on an employee as a result of his or her unacceptable attitude or behaviour...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your notice.
- General information related to suspension
- This general notice of suspension without pay must be used by the employer only if the latter wishes to suspend temporarily an employee due to his or her one or several improper conducts or offensive behaviours in the workplace, which behaviours or misconducts that could potentially have negative impacts on the company's image and the well-being of other employees.
- According to the situation and based on the options offered in our questionnaire, this notice may include explanations requested to the employee in connection with the situation or the alleged conduct, the reaction of the employee to the conduct alleged against him or her, the help or assistance offered to him or her to remedy the situation and a brief summary of the situation to date.
- Imposing a temporary suspension on an employee must be based on serious grounds as this is a disciplinary action and a copy of such notice and acknoweldgement of receipt by the employee must be preserved and kept by the employer in the employee's file in order to have sufficient evidence against a possible legal action, complaint or claim brought by the employee before the CNESST.
- The notice of suspension without pay, available in our website, is suitable for most situations where an employee is faced with a temporary suspension as a disciplinary action resulting from one or more misconducts or unacceptable behaviour, whether or not the employer already discussed the matter with the employee, or whether or not the employer had the opportunity to do so in the case of a serious employee misconduct that justifies an immediate suspension.
Other services offeredLetter of dismissal as a result of past disciplinary actions Letter of dismissal for serious fault Employer letter concerning a reprimand given to an employee
You may prepare a "Notice of suspension following or not following a warning to the employee - without pay" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your notice;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the notice, sign it and give it to the employee when announcing his or her suspension.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.