Notice or Reminder concerning a violation of a company rule or policy by the employee
Letter for employer wishing to send a written notice or reminder to an employee to expose his or her violation of a company rule or policy...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your notice.
- The notice or reminder issued by an employer concerning the failure by an employee to comply with a company rule or policy is simply intended to report or expose in writing the conduct alleged against said employee which violates a rule or policy of which the latter is already aware.
- This document contains no notice of discipline, but it includes a statement to the effect that the employee must at all times comply with the violated rule or policy.
- Such document is issued by the employer in particular to keep, in the employee's personnel file, written record of the employee's inappropriate behaviour at work with respect to the company rules or policies. The employer must file this notice or reminder and proof of receipt by the employee in the employee's personnel records for proof purposes.
- Our written notice or reminder concerning the violation of company rule or policy by an employee, is appropriate for most situations where an employer only wishes to report in writing the improper conduct of the employee and the non-compliance of the company rules or policies in force.
Other services offeredNotice of suspension with or without pay, following a written warning to the employee Notice of suspension following or not following a warning to the employee - without pay Employer letter concerning a reprimand given to an employee
You may prepare a "Notice or Reminder concerning a violation of a company rule or policy by the employee" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your notice;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the notice, sign it and give it to the employee.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.