Applicant's declaration of criminal record as part of a selection or pre-employment process
Document useful for a company seeking to obtain a candidate's/applicant's statement regarding his or her criminal record, and by which the candidate/applicant authorizes the company to check his or her criminal background...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your statement form.
- The candidate's declaration of criminal record form must be used only in the case where the company that started a selection or pre-employment process for a job opening wishes obtain a written statement from an applicant concerning his or her criminal record check.
- This statement form includes the following:
- The applicant has been convicted of a penal or criminal offence in connection with a position similar to the one offered by the company and for which no Pardon/record suspension has been obtained; and
- The candidate, at the time of application, is subject to pending charges for a penal or criminal offence in connection with a position similar to the one offered by the company.
- In this form, the candidate/applicant certifies that all the information provided therein is accurate and authorizes the company to carry out all verifications deemed appropriate and necessary concerning his or her criminal records with different police authorities in the country, depending on the company's business needs.
- In this form, the candidate/applicant acknowledges that if any information contained therein proved false or misleading, or if the latter failed to report one or more judicial records, this could result in the rejection of his or her application by the company.
- Our candidate's declaration of criminal record form, as part of a selection or pre-employment process, is appropriate for most situations.
Other services offeredLetter of recommendation Applicant consent form during a selection or pre-hiring process
You may prepare a "Candidate's declaration of criminal record form as part of a selection or pre-employment process" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your statement form;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the form and have it completed and signed by the candidate.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.