Applicant consent form during a selection or pre-hiring process
Document useful for a company seeking the authorization of an applicant/candidate to verify his or her personal information and credentials...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your consent form.
Have it signed.
- The consent form should be used only in case where a company, in the course of a selection or pre-employment process for a job opening, wishes to make some verifications regarding a candidate and/or the information provided by the latter in the application form.
- In this consent, the applicant authorizes the company to communicate with his or her current and former employers of which contact information was provided by the applicant for reference purposes, as well as all schools and universities to which he or she attended, while allowing them to provide the company with all relevant information about him or her.
- Once duly signed by the candidate/applicant, this consent form will be valid only during the selection or pre-employment process in respect of a position for which he or she applied.
- Our candidate/applicant consent form during a selection or pre-employment process is suitable for most situations, since it provides several topics in connection with the verifications that may be required and/or information that may be requested from the applicant. If necessary, click on the "Summary" tab to learn more about the content of this form.
Other services offeredLetter of recommendation Applicant's declaration of criminal record as part of a selection or pre-employment process
You may prepare an "Applicant consent form during a selection or pre-hiring process" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the form;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the consent form and have it completed and signed by the candidate/applicant.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
Our consent form is particularly applicable for the following cases for which the company can make a choice from our questionnaire, depending on its needs:
- Perform a medical evaluation to assess the applicant's state of health;
- Check the medical records of the applicant with his or her physicians;
- Do a credit check on the applicant;
- Contact current and former employers of the applicant for reference purposes;
- Check employment references provided by the applicant and information provided by the latter;
- Check the veracity and accuracy of the information submitted by the applicant in the application form, the documents voluntarily sent by the latter and submitted at the interview.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.