Letter of recommendation
Letter from employer wishing to provide reference to a former employee...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- The letter of recommendation is prepared and signed by an employer who has chosen to accept the request of a former employee and become a reference for a prospective employment.
- The letter of recommendation is intended to highlight the skils and qualities of an employee with a prospective employer.
- The letter recommendation must not be confused with the work certificate, as these two documents are not used for the same purpose. Indeed, the letter of recommendation is used to recommend a candidate to a prospective employer, while the work certificate is only intended to establish the period and nature of employment of a former employee.
- Our letter of recommendation is appropriate for all situations where an employer was satisfied with the work of a former employee and wish to be used as reference for a prospective employer.
Other services offeredWork certificate
You may draft a "letter of recommendation" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the notice, sign it and give it to the subject former employee.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.