Letter of dismissal as a result of past disciplinary actions
Letter useful for an employer wishing to terminate immediately the employment agreement of an employee who has been subject to various disciplinary actions in the past, by paying a compensatory indemnity to the latter...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- This letter should be used only in case where the dismissed employee has already been subject to various disciplinary actions or temporary suspensions in the past, which disciplinary actions are the results of repeated misconduct and unacceptable behaviours by the employee, and which the latter has not addressed, changed or improved despite disciplinary the past disciplinary actions taken against him or her already, such repeated misconduct or unacceptable behaviour constituting a just and sufficient cause to terminate permanently the employee's work agreement.
- With this letter, the employer terminates immediately the employment agreement with the employee without giving him or her the written notice of termination provided by law, provided the employee is not subject to the exception set out by law concerning the delivery of such notice, but the employer will have to pay the dismissed employee a compensatory indemnity determined according to the standards set by law.
- Note that this letter may only be used in the case of a repeated misconduct and unacceptable behaviour of an employee who has previously been subject to several disciplinary actions, the latest of which was notified to the employee as being the last resort before facing a possible dismissal.
- Important general information concerning the dismissal of an employee.
- Our letter of dismissal as a result of past disciplinary actions is appropriate for most situations where a good solid case is build by the employer against an employee behaving in inappropriate and offensive ways, this case reflecting the number of disciplinary actions already taken against the employee in the past, including any temporary suspension.
Other services offeredNotice of dismissal Letter of dismissal for poor/unsatisfactory performance Letter of immediate dismissal without notice, but with compensation
You may prepare a "letter of dismissal as a result of past disciplinary actions" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your letter;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the letter, sign it and give it to the employee when announcing his or her dismissal.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.