Letter of dismissal for poor/unsatisfactory performance
Letter from employer wishing to give a notice of dismissal to an employee due to a poor performance in the execution of his or her tasks and duties...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your letter.
- Letter corresponding to a written notice of termination due to the employee's poor performance. This service must be used only for cases where the employer has already taken the necessary actions to enable the employee to improve his or her performance at work and, following various interventions, the employer does not observe any changes or significant improvements in the employee's work performance.
- The notice period applicable for the termination of an employment is then determined based on the number of years of uninterrupted service completed by the employee with the employer, provided that the employee is not subject to the exception provided by law regarding the delivery of such notice. The employment contract/agreement between the employer and the employee will terminate upon expiry of the notice period.
- Important general information related to the dismissal of an employee.
- Our letter of termination of employment for poor performance is appropriate for most situations where the employee has failed to achieve the work performance expected by the employer, despite the preliminary steps taken by the employer to enable the employee to achieve the goals that have been set for the latter or remedy the deficiencies in the performance of his or her tasks. This letter includes an acknowledgement of receipt by the employee subject to this notice of termination.
You may prepare a "letter of dismissal for poor performance" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your notice;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the letter, sign it and give it to the employee when announcing his or her dismissal.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.