Notice of dismissal
Document useful for an employer wishing to dismiss an employee while leaving him or her the choice to continue his or her work during the notice period provided by law...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your notice.
- The notice of termination of employment, also called letter of dismissal, offered in this service, should be used only in case where the employer wishes to offer the dismissed employee the choice to continue his or her employment until the end of the statutory notice period or leave immediately and receive in return a compensatory indemnity.
- The period of notice or indemnity in lieu thereof must be based on the number of years of uninterrupted service completed by the employee with the employer, provided the employee is not subject to the exception provided by law regarding the delivery of such notice.
- The employment contract/agreement between the employer and the employee will be terminated upon expiry of the notice period.
- Important general information related to the dismissal of an employee.
- Our notice of termination of employment is suitable for most situations where an employer wishes to offer the dismissed employee the choice to continue his or her work with the company during the notice period prescribed by law.
Other services offeredLetter of dismissal for serious fault Letter of immediate dismissal without notice, but with compensation
You may prepare a "notice of dismissal" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your notice;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print the notice, sign it and give it to the employee when announcing his or her dismissal.
For more complex situations requiring further examination, please contact a legal adviser specializing in labour law.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.