Purchase offer for a boat
Your purchase offer for a used boat sold by an individual to well start your negotiations...more
- The purchase offer is an extremely important document in the negotiations that would lead to the acquisition of a vessel.
- It is a contract whereby the buyer agrees to purchase and the seller, accepting the purchase offer, commits himself or herself to sell under the conditions provided therein.
- The purchase offer is therefore binding upon both parties.
- The non-compliance with the purchase offer may have serious legal consequences for the party who refuses to comply with such a contract; if:
- If the seller refuses to execute the purchase offer, the buyer may apply to Court to force the seller to sell such property under the conditions stated in the purchase offer;
- If the buyer does not want to perform his or her obligation, the seller may apply to Court to seek damages from the buyer for the suffered harm.
- The purchase offer, available on this website, is a comprehensive document that will usually meet your needs.
Other services offeredShort-term rental agreement for a cottage Private boat sale (between individuals) RDPRM - Search by owner's name Search in the Canadian Register of Vessels by the boat's serial number
|Purchase offer for a boat||$50|
|Balance of sale price||$5|
|Sale of the purchaser's boat||$5|
|Privilege to continue to offer the vessel (boat) for sale, with right of first refusal clause in favour of the buyer.||$5|
|Acceptance conditional to the cancellation of another purchase offer previously accepted by the seller||$5|
|Waiver of a right of first refusal provided in another document||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to prepare your "Purchase offer for a boat" online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If you have not already done so, please sign up;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your purchase offer;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fees with your credit card;
- Print your purchase offer and proceed with its signing;
Summary of the clauses available for the preparation of your purchase offer.
- Identification of the parties
- Subject matter of the purchase offer
- Purchase price
- Conditions of the purchase offer (series of optional conditions, some of which are subject to an additional fee):
- Vessel Inspection
- Obtaining adequate insurance quote
- Testing the boat on water
- Balance of sale price ($)
- Privilege of continuing to offer the boat for sale ($)
- Acceptance conditional upon cancellation of another previously accepted offer ($)
- Waiver of right of first refusal ($)
- Sale of the boat of the purchaser ($)
- Declarations and obligations of the seller
- Declarations and obligations of the purchaser
- Arrangements for the transfer of ownership and taking of possession
- Election of domicile
- Terms of acceptance and signatures
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.